Am I eligible?
You’re eligible to receive supporting services for support from NHS Volunteer Responders if:
- You have ever been advised to shield by a health professional.
- You are vulnerable for another reason, (for instance, due to disability, pregnancy, aged over 70, you have a long-term condition such as Parkinson's or epilepsy, or are vulnerable due to a mental health condition).
- You have caring responsibilities.
- You are self-isolating because you have been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19) or have symptoms, or you’ve been in contact with someone who has.
- You have been instructed to self-isolate by the Test and Trace service, because you’ve been near someone infected.
- You are self-isolating ahead of planned hospital care.
- You have been instructed to self-isolate following entry into the country.
The programme’s support services are also open to frontline health and care staff.
You can also arrange volunteer support for yourself if it will help you to continue in your caring role. Please call us on 0808 196 3646 (8am to 8pm, 7 days a week) to arrange support.